Someva Renewables is an Australian renewable energy company that works with landowners, communities, and industry leaders to deliver the clean, affordable and reliable energy that will power Australia’s future.
We carefully select renewable energy projects before working with communities, leading technical advisors and industry partners such as AGL and ENGIE, to deliver truly industry-leading renewable energy projects.
We have a track record of developing wind and solar projects throughout NSW with new projects now underway around Australia. We pride ourselves on our co-design process – listening and working with regional communities to deliver tailored economic, social, and environmental benefits wherever we operate.
What makes Someva Renewables different?
Working together to create a more sustainable and prosperous future
- Empowering landowners and communities: We partner with landowners and regional communities to co-design renewable energy projects that create long lasting economic, social and environmental benefits.
- Working with First Nations people: We engage in person with First Nations people to deliver and enhance social and economic opportunities for First Nations communities.
- Supporting local business: We partner with local businesses to help create jobs and support regional economies.
- Delivering affordable and reliable energy: Our projects will deliver the clean, affordable and reliable energy that will power Australia’s future.
Decades of experience in renewable energy
- Development: We work with landowners, community representatives and governments to design and assess renewable energy projects around Australia.
- Design and contracting: We work with leading engineering firms and technology providers to help design industry-leading renewable energy projects
- Capital raising: We partner with long term owners to simplify the investment journey from concept to operation.
- Financial modelling: Our financial modelling ensures every project is set up for long-term success.
- Market research and strategic advice: We undertake in-depth market analysis to make informed decisions that ensure our projects deliver value to landowners, communities, investors and electricity users.
A track record of delivering industry-leading renewable energy projects
- Leading the development of 2,000MW+ of wind, solar and battery storage power in Australia through partnerships including with Mainstream Renewable Power.
- Managing the development and construction of the 110MW Biala Wind Farm in NSW.
- Coordinating successful capital raises for 1,400MW of wind farms in NSW.
- Managing detailed connection studies and the construction of wind and solar projects in NSW.
- Leading the procurement of 730MW of wind power across Asia/Pacific.
- Conducting financial modelling for over 3GW of wind and solar projects around the world, including for Australian superannuation funds.